I got the happy news today that I’ve been nominated for a “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”!
I want to thank Labeled Disabled for totally making my day in nominating me!!!
Here’s the link to her amazing blog:
The rules in accepting this award is as follows:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you. (You better believe I will!)
Seven (-ish) Facts About Dyane
1) I’ve written six original songs, sing and play a little guitar. (A clip of me singing my song “The End of the Day” is here: https://dyaneharwood.wordpress.com/2014/02/15/the-end-of-the-day-click-link-to-open-up-my-song)
2) I was filmed live for a New Zealand T.V. news program when I visited the North Island. (I was at a music industry party.)
3) I studied for my pilot’s license when I was 23 and flew a Piper Cub airplane above Santa Cruz County.
4) I’ve sat on two toilet which were each used by two famous people I greatly admire! 🙂
5) I was an American Council on Exercise (A.C.E.) certified personal trainer.
6) I’ve met my all-time favorite author Madeleine L’Engle at her writing workshop – she said she liked my sonnet about dolphins!
7) I landed a publishing deal for a book in 2013, but I cancelled it due to bipolar relapse. (I’m gonna get another one!;)
AND THE NOMINEES ARE... (Sorry if I left anyone out – I’m doing this in a rush! I wish I could have listed 30 blogs! The list is a tad bipolar-heavy, but hey – what can I say? It’s my field of expertise, dont’cha know! These are all truly wonderful, u nique and inspiring blogs that touch on all kinds of topics.)
1) Moorestorms Support for the Bipolar Parent
2) Kitt O’Malley
3) A Bipolars Reality
4) A Way With Words
6) Struggles of Bipolar Woman
7) Passionate Reason (The blog of L.E. Henderson)
8) Come Unglued
9) Musings From A Ragged Soul
10) Bipolar, Unemployed and Lost
11) The bipolar mama
12) Motherhood Unadorned
13) Inside A Bipolar Mind
14) The REVELATION of Being BIPOLAR
15) Thinking about life